A program of the Atlanta Speech School, the Rollins Center for Language & Literacy is dedicated to the mission of training and supporting all who work with young children in the area of language and literacy development. We synthesize the nation’s best research in this area and translate it into best practices teachers can put in place right away. Through our on-site live work and online campus, we offer ongoing mentoring and coaching to professionals with the goal that by 2020, ALL children are on a path to reading proficiently by the end of third grade. Our work will reach scale through our online learning management system, the Cox Campus (coxcampus.org).
To guide the vision, execution and monitoring of the Cox Campus LMS, the Rollins Center is seeking an experienced leader in digital product strategy. Reporting to the Rollins Center Director of Strategy and Operations, the leader of digital product strategy will be responsible for the leadership of the over-all digital development and footprint. S/He will oversee all digital efforts surrounding the Cox Campus, including driving the work with our partner agency in all marketing and web development efforts.
Main areas of responsibilities are:
Digital Strategy & Marketing
- Manage digital product growth efforts with a focus on user acquisition and retention strategies
- Work closely with the Development Coordinator and Technology Specialist on the ongoing product and feature development of the Cox Campus
- Report on all Cox Campus progress to Rollins and Speech School leadership
- Manage relationships with agencies providing support to digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Supervise the Cox Campus Development team and develop and track key performance metrics
- Ensure efficient, quality project turnaround time
- Provide support and marketing guidance as needed for offline marketing opportunities such as trade shows and conferences
Atlanta Speech School Communications & Marketing Support
- Partner with Director of Communications and Executive Director to support Marketing and Digital Strategy at the school level to create an integrated brand and messaging between the Speech School and the Rollins Center
- Work hand-in-hand with Director of Communications to provide consistent communication for internal and external stakeholders and audience
- Support the Executive Director in messaging for presentations and communications with partners, potential funders and other stakeholders
- Partner with Director of Communications to revamp or redo the Speech School website as needed
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises Digital Team: Development Coordinator, Technology Coordinator and Project Manager; Oversees all external agency efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred in marketing, communications, business or related field
- 7+ years of experience in digital strategy management/leadership and development of high-quality digital products
- Strong understanding of paid, earned and owned digital strategies, including but not limited to: SEO, SEM, marketing automation, organic and promoted social media, and more
- Strong working knowledge of product management and user experience strategies
- Must be highly organized and able to handle a constantly evolving, dynamic work environment
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a 220-day, full-time school position, offering a generous benefit package including health/dental/life/vision and long term disability insurance. The Speech School subsidizes health insurance premiums of staff and families. Other benefits include Flexible Spending Account; 403(b) Plan; cost reduction of some Atlanta Speech School services; complimentary meals during working hours; and accrued sick leave.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To ensure that your application is considered, please submit all of the following documents:
cover letter, resume, and college transcript. In addition, please provide a written statement describing how your skills, talents, and expertise would support the Rollins Center in reaching its 2020 goal of ALL children being on a path to reading proficiently by the end of third grade (please limit to 500 words).
Director of Human Resources
Subject line: Director for Digital Product Strategy
Please, no phone inquiries.