Health, Wellness and Medical Forms
We want to keep our community healthy. Please use the information below to guide you as you medically prepare your child for school.
- Update your child’s medical history in FACTS/RenWeb (District code: at-ga).
- Please contact the School Nurse, Katrina Henley, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to discuss medical concerns that may impact your child’s health and wellness during the academic school day.
Required Medical Forms
Immunizations: All Students must have an updated 3231 Georgia Immunization form (from your pediatrician) or a notarized DPH 2208 Religious Exemption form on file.
- Returning Students: Submit an updated Georgia 3231 form (from your child’s pediatrician) if your child has recently received immunizations
- Returning Students who have a religious exemption on file do not need to update immunization records.
- New Students: Submit an updated Georgia 3231 Immunization Record (from your child’s pediatrician) or a DPH 2208 Religious Exemption form. Please speak to your child’s pediatrician for more information.
Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition Screenings: Students three years of age must have a physician signed-Georgia 3300 form on file (form does not need to be fully completed).
- Returning Students: If you have previously submitted form 3300, resubmission is not required
- New Students: Submit a signed Georgia 3300 for child(ren) three years of age
- Students two years of age: 3300 form is not required.
- Wardlaw students: 3300 form is not required.
COVID-19/Illness Policy: Please refer to the CDC for current protocols.
Plan of Care/Medication
If your child has a medical diagnosis that will require medical intervention during their academic day, a parent- and physician-signed plan of care must be submitted to the School Nurse each academic school year. Please scroll down for care plan forms and follow the steps below.
- Print the care plan(s) applicable to your child’s medical history.
- Have your child’s physician complete and sign the care plan.
- Parent signature is also required.
- Return completed care plan to the School Nurse at email@example.com.
Below are medical forms you may need for your child, including an allergy action plan, an asthma action plan, a seizure action plan, and a request and consent for medication administration form. Please download or print the appropriate forms, fill them out completely, and submit following the instructions above.
Care Plan Forms:
All medical forms including Georgia's Immunization Form 3231 (from pediatrician) and Georgia's Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition Form 3300, as well as any child-specific Medical Care Plans can be turned into Nurse Katrina in the following ways:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: Atlanta Speech School ATTN: Nurse Katrina
3160 Northside Parkway NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30327
Please write the name of the school your child attends in the top right corner of each form you send in.